We’re excited to share what we’re up to
Find all you need to know about Emily Morrow through: The Kiker Morrow Finkell Foundation for Cancer Care and The Ultimate Guide to Living a Beautiful Life blog. In 2017, Emily Morrow Home founded the Kiker Morrow Finkell Foundation for Cancer Care which offers help to families and individuals who have received a cancer diagnosis and serves to be the “heart” of the Emily Morrow Home brand. As a breast cancer survivor herself, Emily utilizes a portion of proceeds from her business to support the foundation as a means to honor and “pay back” those who helped her and her family during her own battle.
About Emily Morrow Home
Emily Morrow Home began with a love story—a life-long love for design that grew into a profession. After more than 30 years of practicing interior design, Emily has embarked on a new journey in life. Welcome to her new enterprise, Emily Morrow Home, a collection of flooring and home décor products inspired by Emily’s life, loves and worldly adventures. From her treks across the African continent, snorkeling with sea turtles to colorful reefs, endless interiors markets and shows from Asia to Europe, or speaking to designers and architects about the latest trends, her exclusive brand of hardwood flooring is head and shoulders above the others in their lasting quality and timeless designs and colors.
Our Social Media Sites
What Others Say About Us
Be sure to check out our Reviews and Comments section, they are the best way to get to fully understand why our flooring is special! The Emily Morrow Home Collection is not only about making our lives and homes more beautiful, it’s also about making the process of designing the home easier while avoiding the usual pitfalls. That is why Emily Morrow sells through professionals, people with proven ability and craftsmanship who stand behind their work.
Emily Morrow hopes these collections will inspire you. And for even more inspiration, and a deeper look into Morrow’s craft, watch her short coastal luxe or safari travel-inspired videos and visit her blog, The Ultimate Guide to Living a Beautiful Life, where you’ll find useful ideas and insights into home interior design.
Every detail connotes “Emily Morrow” from the shape of the sample house to the gesso-white, sanded-down matte finish, utilizing the same sliced white oak that helps to make her products so luxurious.
Check out our podcasts with topics and trends, from designing with hardwood to the difference REAL WOOD can make. Sit a spell and listen in with Emily as she chats with Designers Today S.A.I.D. Jane Dagmi and NWFA Wood Talk’s Brett Miller!
About Emily Morrow’s Hardwood
- These premium, American-made hardwood flooring styles are designed to be unique and offer the highest level of quality available.
- Lifetime structural warranty* on the construction of the product and wear-through the top layer of wood.
- Up to a 50-year finish warranty. The OMG ProofTM Protection includes Ultra Violet Cured Aluminum Oxide Enhanced Finish cannot be duplicated on the job site and gives superior abrasion resistance.
- Engineered with a premium 5/8″ to 11/16″ thicknesses, which gives a firmer feel underfoot when installed over a floor joist system. No bounce.
- An eye popping 7-9” wide and up to 8 feet long…Perfect for open space floor plans.
- All-American hardwood construction for superior durability and stability so they are more dent resistant and can be installed over most sub-floors including direct glue down to concrete slabs.
- Manufactured with the lowest VOC finishes and adhesives industry wide that qualify as CARB II Exempt and SCS Indoor Advantage Gold to protect your family’s and pet’s health.